July 19, 2011

Reminiscence of the Past (UK Part 1)

Hey Hey, Is summer knocking on your door already ? :D In my country Malaysia, its really summer 24/7/365 all year long, the 4 season you guys had really put me into envy ya know. But oh well, they say reap what you've got & harness the most out of it :) Last year, I had the chance to experienced a real summer & a journey with memories that never vague. In this post, I decided to share some photos of the ubiquitous travelogue :) 























All of the photos above(and on this blog), 
are courtesy of SLK(Merci beaucoup!)

What are your most vivid memories from the summer/spring ? :D 
Till then and hope you guys had a great day ahead~


Bisou~
Pretzyness

4 comments:

Jenniina said...

amazing photos!
and u have beautiful ring:)

Unknown said...

love love love the denim jacket on you!!! <3

Andre Mendez said...

I love this pictures! Keep on posting them
Xoxo
Andre
http://www.myidahocloset.com/

Lesjumellesetvous said...

Merci, pour ton commentaire. très jolies photo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by,
I really appreciate it & they totally make my day :D

Bisou~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...