October 1, 2011

Bali : Day 2 (Part 2)

And the Saga continue
.
.
.
Part 2

Japanese tourist doing prayer ceremony
Gorgeous ride for rent
Their paddy field terrain is as creative as 
their artwork/handcrafts.
"Offering"
Nusa Dua Beach
After the evening beach walk, 
we headed to Jinbara for candle light dinner,
enjoying the breeze from the Indian Ocean.
Dinner served are traditional meal of Bali.
Their balinese sauce is undeniably irresistible! 
One word : Bliss~
Till next time chicas ;D


Bisous~
Pretzyness

5 comments:

Jenniina said...

i really like these pics :)

Unknown said...

Bali is awesome.....nice people + amazing place to explore and discover especially the culture and their handicraft.

agnes said...

de superbes photos

Jammie said...

Hi, seems like you had a great vacation, love the pictures, I've just following your blog dear, and I really hope you can follow my blog too, anyway..thank you very much for your comment on my chictopia.

God bless you :)

Http://Spyonmefashion.blogspot.com

Cecilia said...

Wow, I would LOVE to visit Bali one day. It looks so fun and idyllic! Gorgeous photos by the way :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by,
I really appreciate it & they totally make my day :D

Bisou~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...