September 6, 2010

31st August & I did it my way~

We Malaysian celebrate our Independence day on 31st Aug(yayy!! it means Holidays!!). Well for me, i skipped the parade aka the crowds & op for a movie. Watched Repo men & almost vomited out my lunch & went for a snap-O-snap sessions at the boardwalk :D






 

Words translated from the above photo,
English : Fishing is forbidden, convict will be fine RM500!!
BS(Bahasa Sabah) : Jangan kamurang curi-curi pancing sini, 
kana danda RM500, baru kamu tau! hahaaa!!(JK, No Offense)

Top : Pop Soda
Bottom : Levi's Jeans
Necklace : From a Stall in a shopping mall
Leaf shape Ring : Topshop(UK)
Shoe : Atmosphere,Primark
Handbag : MNG / MANGO

Photo Courtesy : SLK
Edited by: Me

2 comments:

Lik Kuan Shim said...

Wow!! Great effect with the combination of photos. I rriikeeee:D

Nina Manson said...

Hi Jenny! It was nice to see you again that day!!! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by,
I really appreciate it & they totally make my day :D

Bisou~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...